WHO CAN JOIN ABODA ?
Anyone with an interest in ensemble music making, whether professional, amateur, school or community based. You do not have to be an ensemble director to join ABODA. Students with an interest in improving their level and understanding of music making are encouraged to join.
WHY BELONG TO ABODA ?
- Receive priority information about State and National Conferences, clinics, and conducting schools.
- Discounts to members apply.
- Meet and work with internationally renowned conductors and clinicians.
- Receive four editions of "Conducting Notes" magazine.
- Receive the National Newsletter each year.
- Apply for Australia-wide conducting accreditation.
- Obtain "Outstanding Ensemble Member" certificates for up to five members of your ensemble annually.
- Arrange music tours to all parts of Australia and overseas using the network of the ABODA "family."
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY MEMBERSHIP FEE ?
- Four issues of "Conducting Notes" each year,
- Affiliation to the peak national body, including two national newsletters each year,
- Timely and relevant professional clinics and conferences,
- Priority information/registration for state and national conference, professional clinics and conducting schools,
- Substantial member discounts to all ABODA events including Summer Conducting School the biennial National Conference (ANBOC),
- Meet and work with internationally renown conductors and clinicians,
- Access state-wide and national network of collegiate support,
- Latest information on professional issues through ABODA publications,
- Opportunities for personal development through involvement on ABODA working parties & committees,
- Representation for instrumental music teachers and band and orchestra leaders at state and national level,
- "Outstanding Ensemble Member" certificates for up to five members of your ensemble,
- Arranged music tours to all parts of Australia and overseas using the network of the ABODA family.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER ?
1. Download the Membership Application and forward it with your payment to:
ABODA NSW Inc.
P.O. BOX 314
HURSTVILLE SOUTH, NSW 2221
2. Forward your details by email and follow the following link to make secure payment through Paypal: shop.abodansw.com
3. Forward your details by email and directly deposit your payment to the St. George Bank -
Account Name: ABODA NSW
BSB Number: 112879
Account Number: 015572984